
09-06-09
Daddy Diary 2
The Bruins Won!!!
Now it's the Saints turn.
Opening Statement: I will try to write on this blog as much as possible. But, It's already getting hard. I guess I am not as creative as I thought.
Les and I both want to "give props" to our immediate family. Tara, Joey's wife and Irena, Greg's wife are also pregnant right now.
Looking Ahead: According to the Dr.'s schedules... we should go "Baby Beans", Baby Joe-Ta II and then baby Ire-g third.
I can't speak for all them, but I know that I personally want to have a big family (3 or more, even though Les will kill me for saying that). The reason... I had so much fun with my brother, cousins and friends growing up that I want our children to have the same experience.
My buddy Jonas and I are hoping to one day live near each other... so that our kids can grow up with each other too.
I can't wait to see what Thanksgiving will be like in 5 years... AWESOME
Tomorrow: I will tell you why we call our unborn love-child, "baby beans."
In the news business that's what we call a tease.
No comments:
Post a Comment