We haven't been doing anything really exciting; we've just been super busy. Frankie & I both had a touch of the stomach flu a few weeks ago. We were miserable, but grateful TJ didn't get sick. Then... Friday came around and Grandma was sick. The next morning, TJ was throwing up. It took the little bug a few days to recover and get his tummy back on track.
The worst part about TJ being sick was his waking up in the middle of the night crying because his tummy hurt so bad. The second worst part -- Frankie was out of town, and I was a single mommy through it all. Not only was Frankie out of town for almost a whole week, but I had to work a six-day week! Needless to say the three of us were pretty exhausted when the holiday weekend rolled round. We were lucky Grandma came and helped me out for a few days, but still... it was rough.
In addition to not liking to take naps... TJ is definitely developing his own little personality. He's very nosy -- he constantly has to know what's going on, and he hates missing out on anything. He's rolling a lot more, and he gets frustrated when he's not moving around like really wants to do!
He's already in his 6 months clothes, so I was cleaning and swapping out the old and new clothes. I had them in a pile on his floor. He was nearby playing on his gym. I went downstairs for a few minutes and when I came back up -- a mess! He had scooted over and pulled about four onesies out of the pile. He scattered them about and was on his belly sucking on one of them! He's a total handful already, but we're loving every minute!
Daddy always says TJ has such bright eyes. There's a little bit of cockiness in that sparkle and it makes for an exciting day everyday!
This weekend we're taking our first plane ride to California -- wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment