Saturday, April 30, 2016

snow snow

Since it's snowing on April 30th, it seems appropriate we write about Christmas.

Christmas seems like so long ago, well, because it was.  We've been so busy, it's been impossible to take a moment to write about the holidays.  Christmas is always a magical time, and that magic grows with our family each year.

Little Frankie is obsessed with Santa, or as he calls him, "Ho Ho."  Even during the summer, it's all about "Ho Ho," so that Christmas Spirit is on steroids in December!  TJ's excitement is just as great. We were all able to have a few days off to spend at Grandma & Grandpa's, and we had a special white Christmas this year.   Since I haven't done a very good job of chronicling the last few months, I decided to ask the boys what they remember about this Christmas.

Here's what came out of their mouths -

TJ:
Presents
Getting my cowboy set from Grandma & Grandpa
It was snowing
When I woke up I was so excited
Grandma & Grandpa's, and my toys were the best and I got to play in the snow



Frankie:
Going to bed
Getting toys
Playing with toys
Driving to Grandma & Grandpa's
Paw Patroller
Broncos Helmet

That pretty much sums it up!  Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment