Monday, November 9, 2009

Belly Aches, Baby Clothes and More

So, now that I'm in my third trimester, the exhaustion has returned like I was warned. I feel like I need a nap just from getting up in the morning! Another thing that's come back -- morning sickness. Although, again, it's not in the morning. :) The nausea isn't as bad as it was in the first trimester, but it's definitely there... especially after I eat or feel like I need to eat. It's SO fun! My belly is growing and stretching so much with TJ now, that I'm feeling lots of aches and pains, too... and we're only going to get bigger. TJ's moving a lot more now, too, which is the funnest part of this whole pregnancy, and it definitely makes up for everything else that isn't so fun. I love feeling his kicks and movements - it makes me smile and giggle every time.

My mom & dad came up for the weekend, and I immediately put them both to work. Dad put together TJ's dresser while Mom & I went through the several containers full of baby clothes my friend Natalie was nice enough to pass on to us. I'm sure Dad loved hearing us ooohh and aaahh over every little sock, hat and onesie we came across. :)

Dad & Frankie also cut the chair rail for TJ's room so that can be painted and put up later this week.
Mom & Angie will be back up this weekend because my good friends at work are throwing a shower for me and another co-worker. She's having a boy and a girl... so there will be lots of ooohhhing and aaaahhhing going on again this weekend! It'll be so fun!

Finally, I promised my mom I'd put this ridiculous picture of me up, so here ya go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment